Welcome to California University of PA's Internship Center's InternLink System! By creating a profile through InternLink, you can view posted internships, use our electronic resource library, upload your resume for employers to view, and more.
Note: If you are thinking of an internship, please be sure you have contacted your faculty supervisor to determine your eligibility for an internship (prerequisites completed, department grade point average requirement, etc.)
- Existing Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT signed up with this site before, Click Here to Sign up and create a new account. You can choose a unique InternLink username and password. It is not necessary to use your Cal U username and password.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact our office at (724) 938-1578 or e-mail Tracie Beck, Internship Center Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.