Welcome to Emerson Hire (eHire)!
eHire connects students and alumni with off-campus internships, jobs and resources that meet a variety of career needs in the fields of arts and communication.
For on-campus work study/student employment opportunities, please visit the Emerson College Student Employment site.
- New Student Users: If you do NOT know your login information, please contact email@example.com and include your name, Emerson email address, and your student ID.
- If you are logging in for the first time, please use your Emerson College email address as your username and your ID# as the password.
- If you are a new freshman, graduate, or transfer student to Emerson College, your eHire account will be created after the fall/spring semester begins. Career Services does not create new accounts prior to the beginning of classes.
- PRE-2008 Alumni Users: If you graduated BEFORE 2008, please click here to register for an eHire account. Your new alumni account will be pending until a staff member approves your account. The review process will take 1-2 business days.
- POST-2009 Alumni Users: If you graduated AFTER 2009, you already have an existing eHire account and DO NOT need to create a new profile. New account requests will be automatically deleted if your graduation date is after 2009. Please contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your login information.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact our office at (617) 824-8586 or email@example.com. Find us on twitter, facebook, and delicious.com at ECCareerSvcs.