(If you are a student or alumni job seeker, click here to register or login. Jobseekers can also access that page to request a forgotten password.)
Welcome to Career Connection at Georgia College & State University.
By registering your organization and contact information into Career Connection, you will be able to post jobs, register for career fairs, and search for student resumes once you are approved by our office.
Please note: Third party agencies and job boards who charge fees to job seekers to locate work ARE NOT permitted to use this database. However, other third party agencies such as staffing agencies that only charge the employers, may post jobs but will not be able to search resumes.
To register for a career fair, please login or register with the system and then choose the "Career Fairs & Events" tab in the Career Connection system. Locate the appropriate career fair and register for the specific event.
- Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account. We recommend using your email address as your username and "bobcat" as your password.
Please note: If you try to register but receive the prompt "username is not unique," this means that you are already registered in our database. You can call our office or click on "forgot password" to have your login information sent to you via email.
For further assistance, please contact the University Career Center at (478) 445-5384.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.