Welcome to the Stevens CastlePointCareers!
CastlePointCareers (CPC) is the Office of Career Development's career management system for students, alumni and employers. CPC is your way to bring employment opportunities to Stevens students and alumni.
Stevens hosts three career fairs each year in September, December and March.
- The Career Fair Attendance Fee is $550 for one booth. One booth includes six-foot table with tablecloth and skirt, electrical outlet, parking and buffet luncheon for two representatives.
- Additional representatives are welcome for $55 each.
- Register today by logging in or creating your CPC account below!
The Office of Career Development at Stevens hosts on-campus interviewing opportunities throughout the year at NO CHARGE.
- Take advantage of this cost-free program that provides targeted recruiting on the Stevens campus for both full-tim positions and summer internships.
- CPC gives you access to post your opportunities, screen resumes, make your selections and review your interview schedule.
- Create an account or login below to get started!
If you are unable to come to campus, you can post internship and full-time opportunities for current students and alumni for FREE.
- Take advantage of this cost-free program that provides targeted recruiting on the Stevens campus for both full-time positions and summer internships.
- CPC gives you access to post your opportunities and screen resumes.
- Login or create an account below to post your opportunity today!
Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact our office at (201) 216-5166.